Providing information and resources during COVID-19.
We’re here to help.
Locate your carrier and learn more below.
As we have moved into the Green Phase our offices have been allowing clients in with the following guidelines:
- We ask that you make an appointment in advance if possible by calling our office at 610-916-6190.
- Office doors remain locked.
- We have installed Ring© Doorbells to communicate with clients prior to being welcomed in to the office.
- If another client is already in the office or meeting with the agent you are here to see, we will ask that you wait in your vehicle until they have cleared the common area.
- We will alert you when you are able to come in.
- All clients are required to wear a mask while in the CKI offices.
- If you do not have a mask we will provide one for you.
- A CKI Team member will meet you at the door to open it for you.
- Please note to follow occupancy guidelines, no more than 2 persons per party/family will be permitted in the building.
- All CKI staff have protective plexiglass shields installed in their workspaces.
- CKI staff are not required to wear a mask while behind their shield but have them accessible.
- A pen and hand sanitizer will be provided to each client for one time use.
- If the client does not take either item they will be disposed of.
- After you leave the office we will perform a thorough cleaning of all common areas and the office of the agent you met with.
Please note our drop box at the Reading location and mail slot in Hamburg are still our preferred method for payments and form returns. Both are checked numerous times throughout the day and our team will mail or email you a copy of your receipt if applicable. Our team is still available to offer services via email and telephone. If you need to speak with our team, please call 610-916-6190 or 610-562-0677.
As you know, the COVID19 is very a fluid situation and businesses, schools, and insurance carriers are continually modifying the plan as the government tweaks policy week after week. As an agency we continue to work with clients that need to adjust payments or review coverages. Our team is committed to serving and guiding you through this challenging time. Please do not hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance.
Insurance Carriers have announced discounted programs for their policyholders. Note, the discounts are subject to Regulatory Approval by each State’s Insurance Department. In addition, each carrier’s program is unique on the amount of relief and terms announced. For more information on how your specific carrier is responding to COVID-19 please locate your carrier in the section below.